A National Science Foundation I/UCRC: Phase I
The NSF Industry & University Cooperative Research Center program is a vehicle for encouraging formal, topical relationships between academic institutions and industry collaborators. Research projects that make a good fit to the program and to the CB2:
- Aim to solve an applied problem on an aspect of the bioplastics or biocomposites supply chain.
- May be of particular interest to one industry partner but are preferably of broader significance.
- Build off of collaborative projects you have had with potential members in the past.
- Highlight the unique capabilities and expertise of affiliated faculty.
- Offer precompetitive but compelling solutions to difficulties that the industry must overcome.
CB2 Operating Procedures (PDF, 405KB)
save the date
SAVE THE DATE
CB2 Industry Advisory Board Fall Meeting
NOVEMBER 14-15, 2017
Waterfront activity center,
University of Washington
CENTER FOR BIOPLASTICS AND BIOCOMPOSITES
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved.